Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sad Day!

So some may think this post is silly....but I'm so sad about Heath Ledger dying. He was one of my favorite actors....and yes, I think he is so cute!! A couple of my favorite movies were- 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knights tale. I can't believe he died, and I really really hope it was an accident and not a suicide drug OD. Heather texted me the day he died and we were both shocked and sad. Ryan can't even believe it either, he really likes him too. At least, well I guess I hope...they finished the new batman movie he was in where he plays the joker. Well anyways...just thought I would share.

2 comments:

The Morgans said...

I think it is pretty tragic too. I heard that the movie is finished but I think it will feel weird to watch it knowing the whole time that he is dead. Those are some of my favorite movies too and there was also a movie called The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus that was supposed to come out in 2009 but they weren't done filming it yet. I wonder what they are going to do about that.

Anonymous said...

Mindi, this is Brenna Johnson..I know what you mean, I am real put out about this too!! I feel like I should be in mourning..