Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hats!!









I didn't really notice that I have taken pictures of Preston with hats on a lot lately, until I looked at my pictures on the computer. The one with the white beanie is his cool skater look with Uncle Justin's beanie. The striped beanie came with one of my favorite outfits that has a matching sweater. He was just being silly in his high chair, so of course I took a ton of pictures.




The fleece hat is my favorite. Preston just had his first ear infection...and wow that is so not fun!! He woke up last Saturday at 4 in the morning and screamed til about 8 and then I took him to the doctor and found out he had a double ear infection. After he had the medicine for a day or so he was a lot happier. We used that fleece hat to cover up his ears when we went outside because it was the only one we had, but now I love it. So he gets to wear it all the time!

No comments: