Tuesday, January 8, 2008

NEW CAMERA!!!!

I Finally got a new camera. We had a perfectly fine Sony camera, but it just wasn't my favorite, it was really small. My hands shake all the time, so whenever I used that camera, the pictures always came out blurry and I would miss all the cute things Preston did by the time I got a good picture. When I went out to visit Jeremy and Julie they had just bought a new Canon camera, and I loved it. So I have been saving up to buy the same one....sorry I copied you guys, but I love it! The pictures turn out so good and the videos are fun too. I kept looking at different cameras and I couldnt decide, but then I found a great deal online at BuyDig.com that I couldnt pass up. I waited to long and didnt order it until right before Christmas, so I didnt have it for then. But I have it now, so I am constantly taking pictures so it should mean more blogs. (for Julie....haha) and with the new computer its so much faster to make a blog post, so I actually enjoy doing it now.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yahoo! I love when I see new posts. It's like Christmas. These pictures make me miss Preston so much though! I wish I could come down and see him!! (Tell Jeremy that....maybe we can convince him.)

Julie said...

um P.S.
Isn't that a great camera? I only wish i knew how to use it better. There are a ton of settings and we don't understand. I'll let you figure that out so you can teach me one day. Did you see the cute camera strap Kailtyn has on her camera? I think she put a picture of it on her blog once. She just used ribbon to cover the strap, and it's really cute. I would do it but Jeremy wont let me....you should though!