Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Colorado Trip

I went to Colorado about a week or so ago to see my sister Anne Marie and her family. I drove out there with Heather and her daughter Taylin and then my two boys and Harlee. The boys were so good on the drive, Hudson did so wonderful and Preston was only a little cranky on the way home, but it took us 12 HOURS to get home...unexpected delays.

Anne Marie just got a Wii and that's what I was most excited to do. We played Dance Dance Revolution, which is a great workout ( i haven't sweat that much in a long time)...and then we also played Guitar Hero World Tour til 1am. It was so much fun to play with my sisters and Wesley! The pictures I have of us playing are when we all switched instruments for a couple songs, but mainly I played the drums (nobody else liked them), Anne Marie played the guitar, Wes the Bass and Heather did a wonderful job at singing. I wish they lived closer so we could play more often! I had a ton of fun and laughed a lot! And was very tired the next day...



We also had a garage sale the Saturday while we were there. I didn't have much to take, so I really didn't sell much at all, but my sisters sold some stuff and we had a fun time sittin outside and letting the kids play.

The kids pretty much played outside the ENTIRE time. Wesley had just bought a pool and was setting it up, but it was way to cold and rainy to even go swimming...maybe next time. Preston and Camden played so well together and had tons of fun running around. Harlee played with all the kids and helped out a ton! She was our babysitter when we needed one, but she got to stay up late with the adults and have yummy frozen custard and play games. She was such a big help!!! And I'm so glad she was able to go with us. We got all the girls matching Jonas Brothers(or Jo Bros)shirts. They all wore them on the same day...and they all looked so "cool" and cute!

And I just realized that most of the pictures from Colorado are on Gentri's camera that she let Harlee take...so i'll post more later.

I hope one day Anne Marie and Wes will move out to Utah...it was so much fun to be with both my sisters and our kids and wish it happened more often! I love ya guys!!

3 comments:

Marimom said...

I am so glad my kiddos love each other so much and that their kiddos each love their cousins so much too. Harlee is always such a good helper and so loving to everyone. I'm glad she got to go have fun with all y'all. Love ya mucho...momma

Julie said...

OHhhh! I wanna go!!

Anne-Marie said...

I miss you guys so much.. one day maybe we will be closer. Maybe this trip this August will influence Wesley :)