Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just some cute boys...

Finally got a smile on camera! You can see his dimple a little bit!
I wanted a Mother's Day photo with the two kiddos and this is the best I got...Preston refused!
But..at least got this cute picture on Mother's Day!!
Hudson and I just sitting outside...

My favorite outfit I had bought for Preston, so glad little chubby Hudson can still fit in it!
Doing good with a "big boy cup"...dipping frosted animal cookies in Sprite..Yumm!


Helping "My Daddy" in the yard..so cute!
So Sexy...boots with shorts! I love it, I just wish he would wear them longer than 5 mins.
"My DiDi" chillin with "My Daddy"
Watchin his new favorite movie...Toy Story 2. He loves Robin Hood also.
So handsome! With a little scowl...hmm, looks just like Daddy!
Silly boy! not sure what he's doing.

1 comment:

Marimom said...

Such cute babes...give squeezes and kisses from Marimom!!!