Monday, April 27, 2009

My Little Tractor Boy and Chunky Monkey








Preston just LOVES this tractor and is ALWAYS sitting on it or pushing it around.

Hudson is continuing to grow...he weighs over 12 lbs now and is becoming very "chumpy"! You can't really tell in the pictures how chubby he is, but you sure can when you old him and look at him in person. (He's gotten bigger even since I took these pictures) He is a lot bigger than Preston was at this age (thats probably why I think he is so chubby), but I hope he doesn't get too much bigger otherwise he is gonna have no clothes. He is 7 weeks old and can already fit in a lot of 3-6 month stuff. Ryan and I notice everyday that he looks a little bit bigger. He is just so cute and I love his little rolls that are showing up more and more. We went to church for the first time with him this last weekend and everyone loves his hair and how tan he is. I think its funny, cuz at home he doesn't really look so "tan" but then when I take him out places he looks darker. Weird.....but cute!!

I love my 2 boys more each day and am so glad and grateful that Heavenly Father loves me and trusts me enough to give me these two sweet, precious boys!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Your boys are so cute!
-Lindsay

Tonya said...

He's beautiful! I can't believe how big he is!!