Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 Weeks!!



Time goes by way too fast! Baby Hudson will be 4 weeks old this Saturday. He is already changing and growing so fast! At his 2 week check up he weighed 9lb 2oz!! I couldn't believe it! I looked in Preston's scrapbook and Preston weighed 9lb 2 oz exactly at ONE MONTH! I'm hopin it gets warm fast because Hudson is running out of warm clothes in his size!! He is already wearing clothes that Preston couldn't wear til he was 2 months old. Hudson still falls asleep fast while I'm feeding him, but he is still getting all he needs...obviously. He is such a cute little boy and we love him to death! Preston had a little phase for a couple days where all he did was hit baby brother and push mom's buttons(which was frustrating mom and puttin her in tears), but he is getting better at it and now just always wants to hold and kiss him. Preston is also mommy's 'big helper', he loves to get Hudson's diapers and wipes and mommy's "things"(nursing pads). Ryan and I have noticed that Hudson does cry quite a bit more than Preston did. He has been pretty cranky this last week. I thought it was cuz he's been having some tummy aches, but now I'm thinking he may be a little colicky. Even with the little crying fits, he is still such a good baby and we are so blessed! And he is very much a momma's boy. He loves to be held and sleeps longer if he is being held. Which means mommy pretty much just sits on the couch all day. He is starting to like his bouncy seat more and more, so I do get off the couch occasionally. Hudson makes the cutest little noises when he sleeps...sometimes it's a little loud to where I can't hear the tv...but it's so cute! He also likes to have his hands open and up by his face when he is not all wrapped up. And when he is awake...his eyes are WIDE open just looking around. His hair is also growing fast, just like big brother's. I love both my sweet boys so much!! I don't know what I would do without them!

One of these days I will get a picture of his adorable little smile and dimple, but it's hard to catch on camera.





9 comments:

Jeremy said...

He's perfect! Hang in there Mommy, and keep up the good work...when's the third baby coming?

Mindi said...

haha!! are you kidding me...a third...that's gonna be awhile!!

Rachel said...

oh my heck. no one tells me anything. I didn't even know you had him! well congrats...a little late. He is adorable. just found out you had a blog too....love it!

Julie said...

I think he looks just like Preston, but I do see a lot more Ryan in him. I hope he doesn't have colic!! That's no fun. I can't wait to see this boy!

linzy said...

he is sooo precious! how fun! 4 weeks have gone by fast!

Dan and LaVon said...

Rachel told me you had the baby CONGRATULATIONS He is a cutie. I love your blog, I didn't know you had that either.

Marimom said...

Growing toooooo fast!! I can see him getting chubbier each time I see him. Those are great pictures...love the one with "grandma great". I think the bottom far right one really looks like Preston. Precious boys....hugs and kisses............

Anonymous said...

Its crazy how fast it goes by!! Jeffrey turned 8 months old yesterday. That is great that he is doing so well. He is super cute!!

okiedokiegma said...

I truly am having a hard time with Mindi having babies (and doing such a good job at it too). You have two too precious boys. You are blessed! Love you guys!