Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Claus...or maybe not!






We went to a friends Christmas party a couple weeks ago and Santa was gonna be there. I was so excited to get a picture with Preston on his lap because I really didn't want to go to the mall. The Santa's at our malls arent my favorite. He doesnt wear his traditional suit, he wears pjs and has no hat or anything. But i guess it didn't matter anyways...Preston DID NOT like Santa at all!! When Santa walked in Preston just stared at him and followed him across the room, but when it was time to sit on his lap, Preston held on to his cookie for dear life and screamed. I guess everyone has to have one picture like this. Maybe next year he'll be a little bit more excited.



Let's try again....



We then went to my Mom's ward's Christmas party and mommy wanted to give Santa one more try. Well, this time when Preston saw Santa, he held on to me as tight as he could! This time I had Gentri and Harlee in the picture too, so I think that calmed him down a little, but notice Preston isnt sitting on Santa's lap, he's holding tight to Gentri. The Grinch was also there and that didn't make it any better because he was even more terrified of him. So we just took pictures of sisters and cousin Taylin with the Grinch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! That is hilarious! I am glad you at least got one picture of him... even if he is holding on for dear life. Your Christmas tree is really cute. I love traditional tree decorations.