Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Been Awhile....

Here are some random pictures from the last little while....



So to be honest, I have just been way too lazy to update my blog. Now that I dont work I feel like I am so incredibly lazy!! Well and after my little trip to Colorado for my birthday, we came home sick. My nieces were sick with what we thought was pink eye, but then found out it was just some cold virus. When we got home Preston got it in one eye for about 24hrs but then I had it for 2-3 days in both eyes. Then my mom got it, then Ryan and then my dad. So thank you to my sister Anne Marie....ha ha j/k, I had tons of fun visiting and wish they would just move here!!!

I am way excited for the Holidays! I love Christmas time! I usually procrastinate with putting my Christmas decor up so then it makes me sad when I have to take it down, this year I told myself I was gonna do it right after Thanksgiving. So, on Saturday the girls and I got it all out and put up, even the tree. Preston was "helping" too. He loves the "ballballs" and the lights on the tree. He has actually been very good with the tree and hasnt ripped anything off yet. Now that Preston is getting older its so much fun and I cant wait til Christmas morning. Hopefully we will have Harlee and Gentri that morning too (we usually dont) but now that we have kids of our own, Ryan wants to work something out with their mom so that we can start switching off years. I'm pretty much done with shopping for everyone, just a couple little last minute things. So now I get to do my favorite part, which is wrap everything! (seriuosly, it is my favorite part...I use to wrap all my mom's presents for everyone too)

Here is a little update of little silly boy Preston. He is obsessed with Tractors, but he is pretty picky about them aswell. He likes green ones, or John Deere ones the best. We have one, but its orange and he still loves to go on rides with Daddy on that one too, but when we are at the stores, if he sees toy tractors he would much rather have John Deere instead. His Grandpa Wendel has a huge John Deere tractor and he got to ride on it with Daddy on Thanksgiving. He was so happy and Ryan said he had a big grin the entire ride up the canyon. He also loves big trucks, cranes, cement trucks, dump trucks, diggers, anything that is a truck he loves and gets so excited about. Whenever he sees them his eyes get real big and he just says "OOOHH". Other than that, Preston just isnt talking much. I try to teach him new things everyday, but he just doesnt act very interested. He can say Momma, Dad, Owww (for meow for a cat), fooball (which he watches with daddy every Sunday and Monday, he gets very excited and claps and yells while watching), ball and he also signs please, thank you and more. He loves looking at books, especially ones with animals, but he just wont say the sounds yet. His new thing is Santa Clause, he likes him too. I try to tell him to say HO HO HO, and he tries and says something but its not exactly Ho Ho Ho, so I'm not even sure how to spell it. And like I always say, Preston continues to make me laugh everyday. He still is licking anything and everything. He licks mom and dads pants, shirt, the couch, toys, the wall, his food before he eats it, and then he also gives kisses, but he now tricks you and when he leans in to give you a kiss he licks your face. He thinks its the funniest thing ever!! Oh and Preston's hair is already back and needs to be cut again. I cant believe how fast it grows!

As for me and the baby...he is moving a ton! Sometimes it makes me feel sick to my stomach...I have no idea what he's doing in there. Of course everyone says I dont even look pregnant, but I am getting a belly and I feel like its bigger than when I was pregnant with Preston. With Preston I only bought one pair of maternity jeans but they were still too big so I never wore them, well now those are about the only pants that fit other than sweats (which I'm always in anyways). So, I think I'm gonna be bigger with this one. We are both doing fine and my due date has been changed but only by three days, it is now March 20th. I cant wait!!

Oh one more thing....I cant believe it hasnt snowed yet, but I'm not complaining.

3 comments:

The Morgans said...

I think everyone is bigger faster with their second kid because your tummy is already stretched out. I went to the doctor on monday and they said if I don't gain weight soon and if I don't get over the morning sickness soon they could send someone here to put me on an IV. That sounds too scary. I have just been so sick and lost so much weight that none of my clothes fit. I had to take off my rings because they won't stay on my fingers! Wrapping presents was always my favorite thing too, my mom used to put our gifts in boxes and write the name on the box and tape it shut and we would all wrap them. I haven't done any shopping or anything, I have barely left my room in 2 months! How annoying!

Tonya said...

So cute! I can't believe you're as far along as you are. Preston is becoming such a big boy! Good luck with the whole binkey thing. Maybe it will go better for you guys than it has us. I've been letting Luke have it only to sleep. Then when he's better it's gone again. Ugh! Let me know how it goes with you when you try it. So, I haven't scrapbooked once all year! Let's do it sometime!

Brad and Jana said...

I am so glad that you don't have to work anymore! I wanna see you, I bet you look like I did when I was like 10 days along! LOL