Friday, December 19, 2008

O Christmas Tree!










I actually meant to post these pictures last time, but I forgot and am barely getting around to doing it. Gentri, Harlee, Preston and I put up our tree the saturday after Thanksgiving. It's nothing fancy, but thats me. When it comes to Christmas trees I like to just stay traditional. I love colored lights, homemade ornaments (hopefully more to come), and glass balls. Oh, well I guess its not all traditional becuase we do have a couple Coca Cola cans on it too. When I met Ryan thats all his tree was decorated with, so I told him when we got married we werent doing that every year but that I would still keep a couple of them. I think its fun! (He used to have a 2 liter bottle on top, but that was replaced as well with a star) One day I would like to have another tree and kind of make it a theme (not sure what) tree...so i'll have to start collecting for that.




Preston LOVES to just come in and sit by the tree and look at it, especially at night when the lights are on. That was always my favorite thing to do when I was little too. I liked to go color or read by the tree and now Preston loves it too. He will bring a book and we'll sit by the tree and read it...and then he'll get distracted by the "babas" (ornaments).

No comments: