Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Little Fish

So today was Preston's first time in a swimming pool! (Don't worry, it's indoor and its way warm) He loves taking baths so I was pretty sure he would like swimming....and he LOVED it!!! He is such a little fish!! When we first got there and set our stuff down, I sat him on the floor and he started scooting so fast towards the water, he was so excited. When we got in he would try to go face first and lick the water, I thought it would freak him out by getting his face wet, but nope, he loved it. There are these little fountains of water that he sat and played with most of the time. He would turn around and his face was just dripping wet, but he thought it was the greatest thing ever. He was just kickin his feet and laughing and talking and having tons of fun. In the bathtub when he trys to scoot he scoots backwards, so I thought that would happen in the pool too, but oh no, he was scootin all over the place. He was just so CUTE! The swimsuit he is wearing is borrowed. I need to go buy him a swimsuit now, because this is for sure going to be a fun summer activity. My friend Tonya also had a little blow up toy for Preston to sit in, but the pool doesn't allow them, so that kinda stunk, cuz he probably would have loved it.
This is Preston's little friend Luke, my friend Tonya's little boy. They are in are ward.












2 comments:

The Morgans said...

That is really cute. I'm gonna really miss our swimming pool at our apartment in vegas this summer! I loved being able to go and swim whenever I wanted. We took Cambria all the time, we had the blow up boat thing for her to sit in too. She didn't like it at first because the water would tilt it side to side but then she thought it was fun.

Julie said...

Ok, now I really want to move back to Utah. I want to go play there! I would be there every day!