Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Boot SCOOT and Boogie






A little video of Mr. P's scoot, there is no sound because the tv was too loud, so I just completely took the sound out. Another new thing in the video, is his clap. He loves to clap!!



My little sweet boy scoots on his little bum everywhere, and boy is he fast. Everyone thinks Preston's unique little scoot is the funniest thing ever. My mom laughs so hard (her laugh where she wheezes...haha), Heather thinks its so cute and funny, and then Ryan and I can't get enough of it. We have never seen a little kid scoot the way he does. When he first started scooting, he just kind of went a little slow, and now he shoots across the room before ya know it. He loves scooting to the heater vents, doorstops, and everything he shouldnt be getting into. He still can't crawl, but he still gets around. The only problem is, he still can't sit himself up, so when he falls on his back, he screams until someone sits him back up. He scoots himself to the couch, ottoman or anything he can hold onto and pulls himself up on his knees and just sits up like that for a long time. Maybe he won't even crawl and he'll skip right to walking... When you hold his hands while he's standing up, he takes off walking while holding on tight. The other day Heather was over and stood up with him and held his hands and helped him walk and he about took off running, it was so cute. His little legs are just constantly moving. (That explains the kicking when he was in my tummy) I guess it's time to baby proof my house!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is so funny! And it makes it even funnier thinking of your moms wheezing laugh. What's with boys wanting things they shouldn't play with? Kelson crawls 10 times faster when it's something like a screwdriver or a cord on the ground. He could care less about toys.
I need to see this boy! We desperatly want to come to Utah for spring break, but I don't think it will happen. Jeremy said we'll come down if Ryan goes to Nauvoo :)

Anonymous said...

That does make me laugh...wheezing and all. I've never seen a baby do that.....so cute and funny.