Saturday, November 1, 2008

I am now unemployed...and that's a good thing!






I officially had my last day today working at Home Depot. I'm FREE!! After three years I have had enough of retail and am ready to just be a mom! And I'm tahnkful that it is possible for me to do so. I no longer have to wear this dang orange apron anymore, yay!! I keep thinking I'm gonna get bored and not know what to do, but with silly Preston these days, he keeps me plenty busy and with a new baby coming, I'm sure I'll find ways to occupy my time. Now I can actually sit down and USE all the scrapbook stuff that I just like to purchase but not use...haha! (but with 2 kids we'll see if that will happen or not) I'm not gonna know quite what to do on Saturdays now...I guess clean and hang out with the family. That will be a nice change!!

3 comments:

The Fisher's said...

Oh that's awesome, I'm way jealous! I wish I could stay home! Congrats again on the boy, the boys will be the best of friends growing up!

Julie said...

Nice Mindi! I didn't know you quit. Good luck scrapbooking with 2 kids :)

The Batty Bunch said...

YEAH!!! Occupy your time? LOL!! Two kiddos will keep you plenty busy. I am happy for you to be able to be a stay at home mom.