Friday, October 31, 2008

Preston is getting a little BROTHER!




It's a boy....again! You can't tell from the picture, but its for sure a boy. My due date was changed just by a couple days, so now its March 20th. Everyone knows how bad I wanted a girl, but I'm very happy and excited with another boy! I think it will be better and more fun for Preston to have a little brother so close in age...and easier for me because they can keep each other entertained...or drive me crazy. Ha ha! Ryan is so excited to have another boy, another son to teach all his car skills to! We are all so happy and can't wait to see him when he is born. Now that I know what it is the waiting is even worse. Everything looked fine for mommy and baby. And I'm thankful for that!!!

7 comments:

Tara and David said...

Congrats guys! It is alot of fun to have 2 boys together. Hope all is well back there in Lehi! Keep in touch.

Dulcie said...

YAY!!! thats awesome. I'm so happy for you. I can't believe that you are so far along. Thats crazy.

The Morgans said...

Yay!! How exciting for Preston. I won't find out until after Christmas. I had an ultrasound yesterday and we heard the heartbeat, but it doesn't look like a baby yet.

Crazy Eight Bunch said...

Congrats!!!! We are sooo happy for you guys... Love Bri and Jared

Stacey said...

Yay for boys! You'll enjoy having them so close in age. My boys are best buddies now, and they keep eachother occupied all throughout the day. I'll know what I am having in a couple weeks. I'm hoping for a girl, but I really just want a healthy baby.

The Batty Bunch said...

Preston and the new BUG will raise havoc together, how fun!! Congrats!

cake expectations said...

Yay! Congrats! That will be so much fun for your family!