Friday, September 5, 2008

and Mommy cried....








(New big boy haircut)






(long time needing a haircut- and some chocolate all over the face)



Well, Preston got a big boy haircut!! I was at work so I didnt know it was gonna be cut this short. When I got home from work I went to his room to see him in bed and...yup....I cried!!! It's alot shorter than I want it, but he still looks cute as ever, but now he just looks so much older. Daddy loves it!! He thinks its so cute! I like it the more I see him, but then when I see pictures with his shaggy hair I get sad. Preston's hair grows so fast that it will probably be pretty long in less than a month. But now we actually have to do it when we go places. Gotta go buy some gel! I have wondered what his hair would look like spiked but I never wanted to cut it that short, well now I guess I get the chance to see.















Another pic of his cute haircut. Its longer on top, but it loks shorter cuz it lays down.


























Preston's new favorite toy...a box!

14 comments:

Mindi said...

wow! looking at my own post, Preston doesnt even look like the same little boy!

Julie said...

Mindi I love it! It looks so cute! I just chopped off Kelson's hair too...well his toupee.

Brad and Jana said...

I love it! I love when little boys have a nice short haircut! I liked his hair before, but I love it like that! It is so cute!

Anne-Marie said...

I LOVE it! It's about time he gets a "real" haircut! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, you know it made me sad. It was time for a haircut, but I just wasn't expecting it to be soooo short. It's a cute big boy haircut, but that is the hard part, to accept he is getting to be a big boy. You know me...I hate to see them grow up! Still so cute!!

Ariana said...

Look at that handsome little man!! My Preston has quite wavy hair, so we've always had to keep it short (like REAL short) or else it turns into a white boy 'fro. I wish i could do cute spikes like that. Your Preston is adorable!

Anonymous said...

His hair looks super cute! I was that way with Jordan. I let it grow clear out and was not wanting to cut it. But once I did- I loved it!

carrie said...

I love big boy haircuts. Thank you for not buzzing it. Blech. He looks very handsome!!

the Kargis Family said...

I think he looks darling. It's so stylish and handsome. My Preston looks so shaggy when his hair gets long and then I have to do it with gel everyday. It's definitely a bonus when you don't have to do it everyday. But I love it, he looks so cute.

Bethany said...

His haircut is too dang cute! Love it!

Sheri Keilman said...

He looks awesome! Just wait til he starts saying, mom, I want it spiky!! I know we don't want them to grow up, but that's fighting an uphill battle. I can't say my boy looks cute at all, it's either "cool" or "awesome". But that's a good step in the right direction - to raise him into a Man...eventually :)

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

He looks so cute and grown up Mindi! COngrats on being pregnant, good luck with everything. I hear the second pregnancy is hard. I miss you. lets get together, we're moving to Utah in January!

The Batty Bunch said...

OH MY Mindi, it has been forever. We miss you and Ryan. Congrats on expecting. How fun keep us posted. Your little man is growing up. Say hello to the fam for us.
:)
Liz

Tonya said...

I love his new haircut! It looks so good! It was really good to see you tonight, we need to hang out again!