Tuesday, August 26, 2008

well....

**I wish that's how it worked**

I guess I should tell ya the real reason I have been so lazy....I'm pregnant!! I'm probably due around March or April. Im not quite sure and my doctor has been out of town, so I dont go into see him til Sept. 2nd. (that test better be right or else there is something else seriously wrong with me) So Julie and I are once again gonna have another baby close by, but this time its really close. Now they just need to move out here!!! I can't complain too much because I'm not as sick as other people I know, but I still am so so tired and just nausea all day, sometimes I wish I would just throw up! I want to actually eat a meal and enjoy it, but nothing sounds good and nothing really tastes good. (except chocolate) Hopefully it doesnt last too much longer because I feel so dang lazy. When I was pregnant with Preston I could sleep all day every day, but now I can't, so instead I just lay on the couch all day everyday. Hopefully Preston will have a sister! (but I have a feeling its another boy) but just maybe it will be a girl!!

7 comments:

Brad and Jana said...

Hey I already knew, but Congrats! I am excited for you and hope you get feeling better soon!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Hey Mindy it has been forever since i saw you last. That is so exciting that you are prego!!! I hope you have a girl to, they are so much fun, a little moody at times but really fun.

The Fisher's said...

Wow, congrats!! That is so exciting :) The second pregnancy is much harder, like you said, you have a little person to follow around that you didn't the first time, hang in there!!

Tonya said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you guys! Let us know when you find out what it is. :)

Bethany said...

Yay! Ha ha, another one! Congrats sweetie!

linzy said...

We are excited for you!! When is the big day?! :)

Cami said...

Congratulations! Preston is looking more the part of big brother now with his haircut! Very Cute!