Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summertime....Finally!







Well, its finally warm enough to go outside and play. Since we don't have a backyard yet, we just play in the front yard. Hopefully soon we will have grass in the backyard, I would much rather play back there than in the front. Preston loves to play outside. He gets so excited when we walk to the front door and I unlock it. Or when I get my purse and keys, he runs to the garage door and waits for me.






When we went out the other day, he would walk to the very edge of the concrete and stop when he got to the grass. He wouldnt walk on the grass and when I would set him on the grass, he would just stand there and not move. When he would sit on the grass, Preston would lean back so that his legs weren't touching the grass. It was so funny! You can kind of tell in these pictures. After awhile he got better and just started playing and pulling at the grass. Oh and eating the grass too. He thinks its hilarious when mommy throws a ball up in the air and lets it fall. He also loves to sit and watch all the cars and big trucks drive down the street.



I'm excited its finally warm and we can get out of the house to play. I want to buy him a little inflatable pool for our deck. He loves to be in the water and I think he would love it.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Mindi he looks like a little boy. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. Man he's getting big. I LOVE that vest he has! It's so stinkin cute!!