Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family Pictures












For the first time since we have been married we took some family pictures. We have taken some just out in our front yard, but nothing to great. Ryan's cousins take really awesome pictures, so we had his cousin Rachel take ours on sunday out at Ryan's parents house. I think they turned out so good. We were also planning on taking Preston's one-year pictures too, but he just wasn't very smiley that day. We still got some cute ones though, just not with his huge smile.
I am determined to get them printed, framed, and hung up in the living room. My other framed pictures of the kids are just sitting on the couch, but this time I'm gonna hang them. (If anyone has any cute ideas on how to hang 4 pictures let me know.)


















































9 comments:

Brian & Brandi said...

Hey Mindi-

This is Brandi Hocker-Hansen. I know you commented on my blog a few months ago, and Im finally getting a chance to get in contact with you. Brian left for Iraq and my kids spent most of the winter sick, add to that Im living at my moms house (were renting our house while Brians gone) with a ton of teenagers. I couldn't have gotten on the computer even if I wanted to. Just wanted to say HI, and let you know that it would be fun to keep intouch. Blogs are the best! Your little boy is so cute, wonderful family pics! I know a fun way to hang them... let me know if you haven't figured something out already. Sorry this is so long!! Talk with you later.

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

cute pics!! we need to get a family pic taken soooo bad. We still don't have one with addie. Love the ones with the tracker!!

Julie said...

Those are great pictures! Harlee and Gentri look like they're almost as old as you! Jeremy and I couldn't believe how much they've grown up. I'll ask Jeremy if I can come down and help you hang the pictures.

Brad and Jana said...

Your pictures are so cute! I love the tractor!

Dustybottoms said...

So cute!!!

The Fisher's said...

Mindi! Your blog is adorable, I love the layout! Your family pictures turned out really cute :)

Tanya Fisher

The Fisher's said...

I guess that's why I never see you anymore :) Primary will do that to you I guess. That house is in Traverse Mountain, and we have an offer in Cedar Hills too, but we'll just have to wait and see if it's meant to be. We all need to get together again, I'm so bad about planning those kinds of things but love hanging out :)

Tonya said...

Hey! I haven't seen you forever. We all need to get together soon. Cute family pics! I saw Ryan at church today when Iw as going home to put LUke down. ha ha. Have you been working SUndays again? Talk to you soon!

The Batty Bunch said...

WHAT HAPPEN??? Harlee and Gentri are grown up, dand time flies. I remember them being little primary girls and now 10 and 12 ouch I'm getting old. Good for you though, built in babysitters.