Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Preston!






I cannot believe my little sweet precious boy Preston is already ONE year old! It went by so fast, it makes me sad, but also thankful that he is still a healthy, fun, loving BIG boy. I am working on his scrapbook, but of course, I am way behind, so I look at all his little tiny baby pictures and I just want to cry. I miss when he was so little and snuggly. Don't get me wrong, he is so fun now that he is older, but it's still just sad. He is now so funny and silly and he is actually kind of a little mean monster too. We love watching him everyday do and learn something new. Preston makes us laugh all the time and we LOVE him to death!!!










































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...now you can see why I get so teary when I think of my babies now being old enough to have their own babies.....it goes way too fast. Enjoy him, love him, play with him, read to him, kiss him and hug him....enjoy every day with him and with the girls. They grow up way too fast...believe me!!Love you all bunches and bunches...