Monday, October 1, 2007

Preston's First Haircut















Well now that Anne Marie has beat me to this, I guess I better start one. Julie has been tryin to get me to start one, and actually I have just been too lazy. So, I guess instead of sitting around doing nothing, I could do this. But it will not be as cute as Julie's because I haven o idea what I'm doing, so this one will probably not be cute either, but I'll keep trying. Now everyone can see the CUTEST baby boy ever!!!
Preston is now 5 months and got his first haircut on Sept. 25th. Pretty crazy that he already needed one. I said I wouldn't let anyone cut his hair when he was a baby, but when it started to gover his eyes and his hair was hanging over his ears, I decided it was time for a little trim. Mom cut his hair, but I had to give him something to keep him busy and that ended up being my cell phone. He did a good job and it looked better and his dad said it was nice because "he didn't look like a hippie anymore."

No comments: