Monday, October 8, 2007

Baby Gap Casting Call


I went to the post office one day and the lady that worked there thought Preston was so stinkin cute and told me I should enter him into a baby contest. When I came home and told Ryan that, he said that he had been thinking the same thing but didn't know if I would ever do that or not. So...... I have now entered baby boy into the GAP casting call. It was on the Rachael Ray Show, so I thought..."ah what the heck." We'll see what happens out of the millions and millions that will be entered. They pick the top 5 baby boys and then the public votes for the winner (hint hint, you should all go VOTE for PRESTON)..... and there are runners up and all this other stuff. I just thought it would be fun....you never know what can happen.



2 comments:

Julie said...

What a cute outfit. Jeremy says "Presto Changeo" is getting huge!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Mindy I am so glad to finally have your blog address YEAH!!!I LOVE your page!!! How did you get your leaf back ground????You will have to teach me for sure!!!!! Call me when you get back.