Friday, November 20, 2009

Harlee's Birthday Party

(forgot to mention....the railroad track that they are standing on is NO longer in use, it hasn't been used for like 10 years...so don't worry. I do NOT let my children and others play on railroad tracks.)

Harlee turned 12 this year and she has never had a birthday party before, so I thought it was time. She invited about 5 friends and they had a scrapbook party. We took pictures at the very beginning and then I sent them to the 1 hr. developing so they could actually scrapbook pictures of the party. While we were waiting for pictures they played a few games and ate cup cakes(made very nicely by Gentri) and ice cream. Then Harlee opened her fun presents (she got Bop-It, I love that game! and I already beat it!) She also got some make-up(which she can't wear yet), good smelling lotion and body stuff, The Proposal Movie (love that too!) and a gift card to her fav store Rue 21. Then they started on their scrapbooks and had a fun time talking and giggling! Her friends crack me up, it was fun to just sit and listen to their silly conversations! I was laughing the whole time! I'm so thankful for sweet Harlee and ALL that she helps me with. She is an AWESOME big sister and loves to help with the boys (sometimes). Love ya Harlee!


And stupid me, I forgot to take pictures of them making their scrapbooks...duh...

2 comments:

Marimom said...

It seemed like a fun party to me, for the little while I was there. Cute girls. Good job on the cupcakes Gentri. A fun idea...the scrapbooking theme! Glad you had such a fun time Harlee!!! Love you...........

Crazy Eight Bunch said...

Your a brave women...I don't know if I could do that ..haha.