Friday, August 21, 2009

Free Family Photo Session...

Here are a few photos from that Family Photo Session I won off of Heidi's Photography Blog. They turned out cute and being free was even more awesome!!

Preston on the other hand....he was not a fan of getting his pictures taken. He would not smile or even look at Heidi. He was so clingy to Mommy and was being such a little turkey. It actually made me pretty upset, but then again what can I expect from a 2 year old. There are Cute pictures of him, he just isn't smiling...that is until we found a truck with keys in it...then he smiled! Hudson on the other hand was smiling like crazy!
















7 comments:

Dulcie said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Heidi is sooo talented. You have such a cute family!

Marimom said...

Mouse...they are wonderful! I love all of them and especially like the ones with just you and Ryan....what good pictures! The family ones are great too. Love the surroundings! What can I say...you guys just don't take bad pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe how grown up all your kids look!! These pictures are super cute! Ryan even looks happy in them- I know how much the Wendel guys hate family pictures ;)

The Morgans said...

We haven't gone to Utah yet. We went to Yellowstone, and then last weekend to the cabin, this weekend I'm not sure what we are doing, but then the next weekend is the Eastern Idaho State Fair. So we will come some day but I'm not sure when.

I am way addicted to making bows. Maybe you should wear the ones you make??

Bethany said...

Cute cute cute! I love them... and your boys looks so big! Oh goodness, how fast time flies!

Unknown said...

These turned out great! I love them. There are so many cute ones... love the ones of you and Ryan... the one of Harlee and Hudson is way cute too. So many cute ones! I want some!!! Love you!

Crazy Eight Bunch said...

Love the pictures...they are all cute!