Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sweet Little Ones....










Little Hudson is such a good little baby. I am so lucky once again!! He doesn't quite have all the hair that big brother had, but I still think he looks a lot like Preston. He has a cute little dimple on the left side that my mom is totally in love with. He also has a little dimple in his chin just like his Daddy. He also looks a lot like his daddy as well. Ryan thought at first that Hudson looked a lot like Preston, but as he's getting bigger Ryan is not so sure. (but mommy thinks he still looks like big brother) He sleeps a TON, even while I try to feed him and he only wakes up twice in the night(usually). I can't believe it has already been about two weeks. He is already growing and changing. It goes by too fast!!! He came home from the hospital weighing 6 lb 15 oz and at his one week check up had already gained a pound and was at 7lb 13 oz. and grown half an inch. And I was worried he wasn't eating enough...haha! Mommy is doing good...still alittle tired and naps when both boys are napping. One day I'll get off the couch and actually get dressed and ready for the day...but I think I'm gonna give myself a few more weeks!!

11 comments:

The Morgans said...

You are lucky that Preston is being good and not jealous! Hudson is so cute! You are also really lucky that both of your kids take naps! When our baby comes I won't get to rest that much because Cambria has stopped taking naps during the day a long time ago. The good thing about Cambria is that she will LOVE to dress and play with her baby sister. The bad thing is that she will be jealous.

carrie said...

sooo sweet!!thanks for posting. Now, go take a nap.

Stacey said...

he is so cute! little dimples on babies are so adorable. My boys don't have any, but maybe my girl will. She will be here pretty soon, and I can't wait!

Isn't it amazing that just a few weeks ago, you thought Preston was still a little man, and now with a new baby you see just how big your older son actually is? It always amazed me at how much older you begin to see your first child. Still a little man, but now with the responsibility of a big brother. They are going to have so much fun playing together!

Dulcie said...

What handsome little boys! I can't believe you have 2 now. Is it hard? We bought a house in Eagle Mountain so we'll be close by, lets hang out!

Brad and Jana said...

I love the pictures! They are both so cute! It was fun to run into you at Walmart the other day and see your new little man! When things settle down a little lets get together!

Tara and David said...

He is way too cute Mindi! I love his hair...Prestons was awesome too!

linzy said...

How precious is he!!!! SOOOO Cute! I must have missed the post about you having him! 2 weeks early! Crazy! Well, I hope everything continues to go well for you!! Take care of yourself!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, sweet little boys!! Just rest while you have the chance...it won't be that way for long. Just take it easy and enjoy them...all the other "stuff" will still be there tomorrow, but babies grow up too fast!! Hugs and kisses to my 'noodle' and my 'peanut'.

The Fisher's said...

oh my goodness, he is adorable! Congrats! (sorry its taken me so long to tell you congrats!!! Time flies)

Crazy Eight Bunch said...

Mindi... he is soooo sinkin cute! I can't wait to see him... hopefully Jared and I can make it over this weekend. I have been gone and when I got back we had sick kiddies. So anywho... congrats... you and Ryan got another super cute boy!

Tonya said...

He is SO cute! Your boys have the most amazing hair! I would kill for my babies to have hair like that. How are you feeling? I still need to come see you soon!