Thursday, February 12, 2009

Update....

So yeah its been a long time. Here is an updated picture of my belly. I feel its HUGE but everyone else thinks its "oh so tiny". I also feel bigger than I did with Preston. The only clothing I feel comfortable in are sweats or pjs. My hubby probably thinks I'm the laziest person ever. Every day he comes home from work, I'm still in my pjs or just some sweats with a shirt making it look like I actually got dressed. I also don't even really do my make-up unless I know I'll be out all day and my hair is always in a pony-tail. It's pretty sad. I only have 5 WEEKS LEFT!!! (unless he is early like Preston, I will be having a kid in about 2 weeks) I'm still pretty scared...not sure why, but I am! I have been extremely tired lately, to the point I cant even keep my eyes open. Preston has been sleeping really well lately and so have I, but when we get up in the morning I end up falling asleep on the couch for another hour or 2 while he just plays and watches some cartoons. I feel so bad because every now and then he'll come and pat me and say "Mommy, mommy, mommy". But it takes all I can to keep my eyes open. I told my doctor at my last appointment and he had me go get some iron pills and I have been taking them, but not much improvement. And now with another baby coming soon, I have a feeling this "tired feeling" will never go away! Just a little update on Preston....he loves to say "Mommy, Mommy". He calls everyone Mommy, even though he said "Dad" before he ever said anything else, but now he won't say Dad and calls Daddy, "Mommy". He also changes it up a bit. Sometimes its "Ma Ma", "mommy", "Mi Mi", or my favorite "Mi Ma". I have noticed he calls me "mi ma" when he is whining. But he never says any of those just once, he constantly repeats them. When Ryan and I are talking to each other, Preston likes to interupt and just keeps saying "Mommy Mommy", until one of us will give him our attention, and then he just sits there and smiles. He is also starting to give some pretty mean dirty looks (i'll have to get a picture). His newest word is "Ine" which means "Mine". He has never really been a kid who gets upset when other kids take his toys or play with them and he still isnt, but the other night his cousin came over and everything Zack would go for Preston would say "Ine, Ine" and give a dirty look, but then he would get over it and play with something else. It's just funny to watch his little face give such a dirty little scowl. Here is Mr. P LOVIN his very own cupcake! He actually ate all of it and not just the frosting. Preston still is obsessed with tractors and loves to watch Daddy outside on ours. I came home from the store one day and this is where I found Preston, just laughing and smiling. Preston was sitting on the trampoline, just watching Daddy and sister Gentri plowing the snow. He was also bouncing himself on the trampoline, but only on his bum. He hates to stand up on it, it scares him to much. (I tried putting a video of him bouncing, but it's not working)

8 comments:

Bethany said...

You look so cute! I am so excited for you, how have things been?

The Morgans said...

I think your belly is tiny! I look almost that big and I'm not due until June 9th!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Wow Mindy you are Tiny! I hope I look that good in 15 weeks. We just found out we are having a boy and are supper excited!! That is so funny that Preston repeats Mommy over and Over Addie is at the same phase, man it is annoying ha ha!! Keep posting prego pic's I LOVE them.

linzy said...

you are so cute!! glad to get an update! good luck with everything!

Brad and Jana said...

You look so cute! You actually look a little pregnant this time! You look like me when I am like 6 months along! LOL I am excited for you!

Julie said...

What's this boys name gonna be???

Tonya said...

I can't believe you're due in 5 weeks! On Sunday when you walked out of sacrament I thought "wow she's soooo small still" So lucky. I wish!! ha ha. How are you? It's been such a long time! I love that you love Celine as much as I do. I've been obsessed forever and get the same reaction from people. I really want to find out if she's coming again!! We all need to get together again. I feel like I've been so lazy this winter. I'm the same way with the pj's and I'm not pregnant, so don't feel bad.

Russ and Dulcie Clayton said...

You are so cute pregnant! I'm so excited for you. I hope it all goes well.