Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!!







This was such a wonderful Christmas. It was my first Christmas as a mommy and I loved it. And Ryan got me an awesome gift....a new computer. It is so nice!!! He had my dad order it since Ryan knows nothing about computers, so together they did a great job, I love it. Ryan's Christmas presents weren't so exciting....he got new "nice" shoes, for those of you who know Ryan you can figure out why he probably wasnt too excited. But I did get him some good cds and movies that he liked. It was also fun to see Harlee and Gentri open their gifts. I was way excited about Harlee's because she got an American Girl Bitty Baby. She loves dolls and she takes care of them as if they are real, so I had to get it for her. Gentri got a cute comforter set that she has been wanting for quite awhile. They were both way excited!!



1 comment:

Julie said...

Um I'm so stinkin glad this new computer has meant more pictures for me to see! I love it! I can't believe how big Harlee and Gentri are getting! They're huge! And Preston is looking exactly like your baby pictures. I desperatly want to see him. I have a confession. I have been delaying sending your CD (that I promised to send months ago) because I'm working on something to send with it, but it's taking awhile longer to finish then I planned. Sooooo, I will just send the dang CD and then send you this little somethin somethin later. Please don't hate me!